PFI Advanced Equipment Manufacturing, LLC (PFI) purchased the assets of Seisler Machine and Fabrication in January 2006. In January 2010, PFI acquired the assets of Romarc, a cryogenic foam and sheet plastics fabricator. Romarc was originally located in Pipersville, PA, and was moved to the Seisler location in Mohnton, PA in September 2010.
Then in May 2012 PFI acquired the assets of Fabricated Alloy Products (Faballoy) located in East Greenville, PA. Faballoy is a National Board “R” certificated custom fabricator specializing in fabricating in steel alloys and carbon steel.
Those combined entities had over 100 years of machining, fabrication and repair experience working in plastics, foam and metals that is now part of PFI.
PFI fabricates, reverse engineers, machines and or repairs:
- Turbine rings, pins, shafts, component parts, machine parts, pipe and process weldments.
- Stainless steel industrial ladders, manhole cover stacks, electric boxes and guards.
- Customized 20’ and 40’ ISO containers for power generation and fueling equipment.
- Replacement shafts, rolls, and other mill machinery component parts.
- Custom machinery, load tables, and other machinery parts and housings including bearings, bearing housings, and cutter heads.
- Large steel, iron, and stainless steel castings.
- Stainless steel (and other alloys) shell cylinders, bridge bearings, road and building sign structures, bearing housings, industrial furnace housings, architectural roof supports, ceiling tile dies and die components.
- Performs keyseating.