About PFI Advanced Equipment Manufacturing
For over 75 years, our manufacturers have operated out of Mohnton, PA. Nevertheless, we have the ability to service clients all over the globe. PFI takes great care in our quality of work and ability to service our customer’s unique and custom requests. We are committed to fast deliveries and creation time; PFI can go from drawing to delivery in as little as two weeks for certain parts!
PFI primarily machines & laminates rigid foam, custom fabricates specialty plastics, and manufactures machined metal parts. Precision is a major requirement in our daily duties, so PFI uses the best equipment on the market to ensure the accuracy of our parts’ tolerances. We service industries of all types such as industrial medical devices, cryogenics, capacitors, aerospace, and more.
History of PFI Manufacturers
PFI Advanced Equipment Manufacturing, LLC is a small business established in 2006. PFI is built around the acquisition of three local companies:
- Seisler Machine and Fabrication Corp – Since 1946, Seisler machined and fabricated large metal parts for local manufacturing companies. In January 2006, PFI acquired Seisler.
- Romarc Corporation – Since 1973, Romarc fabricated and machined foam and plastics.
- Fabricated Alloy Products, Inc. – Since 1992, this company has fabricated alloy steel and vessels.
ISO 9001:2015 and AS9100D certified
CAGE: 51683 DUNS: 002343747
NAICS CODES: 332710, 326140, 326150, 326199, and 326413
Advance Equipment Used
- Bridgeport Mills
- Daewoo Puma 350LB CNC Lathe
- Geka Punch Hydracrop 80/AD
- Giddings & Lewis Mill
- Haas VF6/50 CNC Mill
- HotWire Direct 8600
- Hyd-Mech Band Saw S-20 Series 2
- Kent Surface Grinder KGS-250 A11
- LeBlond Lathe Regal
- LeBlond Long Bed Lathe