PFI provides custom steel fabrication services, focusing on single part and short-run production. With over 60 years of experience, the company is able to give customers fabrication services including stainless steel fabrication, structural steel fabrication and sheet metal fabrication.
PFI added National Board “R”(repair) to pressure vessels in 2012. This allows the company to expand its customer base to include clients requiring vessels, parts and systems fabricated from various steel materials.
Some of the industries served include vacuum heat treatment companies, manufacturers of MIM (metal injection molding) requiring jacketed vacuum furnaces, water filtration System manufacturers, packed tower manufacturers, scrubber manufacturers, as well as specialty metal manufacturers and engineering firms.
- Shearing 1/2’’ × 120’’ plate (3/8” x120” SS)
- Cutting Plasma to 1’’ thick, abrasive and saw
- Forming 12’ long, 100 ton Pacific Hydraulic (up to ½” thick)
- Rolling To 1/2’’ thick Alloys (24” diameter)
- Punching 80 ton – to 11/2” diameter (up to approx. ½” thick)
- Welding Gas Tungsten Arc, Shielded Metal Arc, MIG and Flux Core
- Positioning Tank turning rolls, pipe positioned and welding positioners
- Polishing To a #4 finish
- Inspection Micrometers, leveling pad, dye penetrant, pressure testing
- Petroleum refinery components
- Custom industrial ladders
- Filters/Screen & Baskets
- Vacuum Chambers
- Jacketed tanks