PFI fabricates in Stainless Steel such as 304, 309, 316 and 2205. Some industries currently served are Vacuum Heat Treatment, Manufacturers of MIM (Metal Injected Molding) requiring jacketed Vacuum Furnaces, Water Filtration Systems, Packed Towers, Scrubbers, Venturi Components, Specialty Metal Manufacturing and Engineering firms.
PFI provides custom fabrication services focusing on single part and short-run production. With over 60 years of experience, the company is able to give customers fabrication services including stainless steel fabrication, structural steel fabrication and sheet metal fabrication. The company’s stainless steel fabrication department is well versed in metric and U.S. standards and specifications, including U.S. military standards.
PFI added National Board “R”(repair) to pressure vessels in 2012. The customer base expanded to include clients requiring vessels, parts and systems fabricated from higher alloys such as Hastelloy, Inconel, Duplex stainless and exploded bonded materials. Some of the industries we serve are vacuum heat treatment companies, manufacturers of MIM (metal injection molding) requiring jacketed vacuum furnaces, water filtration system manufacturers, packed tower manufacturers, scrubber manufacturers, as well as specialty metal manufacturers and engineering firms.
- Shearing 1/2’’ × 120’’ plate (3/8” x120” SS)
- Cutting Plasma to 1’’ thick, abrasive and saw
- Forming 12’ long, 100 ton Pacific Hydraulic (up to ½” thick)
- Rolling To 1/2’’ thick Alloys (24” diameter)
- Punching 80 ton – to 11/2” diameter (up to approx. ½” thick)
- Welding Gas Tungsten Arc, Shielded Metal Arc, MIG and Flux Core
- Positioning Tank turning rolls, pipe positioned and welding positioners
- Polishing To a #4 finish
- InspectionMicrometers, leveling pad, dye penetrant, pressure testing
- Petroleum refinery components
- Custom industrial ladders
- Venturi components
- Filters/Screen & Baskets
- Vacuum Chambers
- Jacketed tanks